Schneider Electric’s Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) is an integrated software system for monitoring, analysis, operation, optimization, and planning for electric distribution networks, solving key Smart Grid requirements of utilities worldwide in providing reliable, safe, and efficient power. Schneider Electric’s ADMS is a complete unification of DMS, SCADA, and OMS functionality, and integrates closely with GIS, CIS, AMI/MDM, and Weather Information systems.
This presentation will provide information on Schneider Electric’s ADMS, including information about various ADMS applications:
- Real-time network monitoring and control
- Mathematical network model and power applications
- Efficient fault management (FLISR)
- Network analysis (e.g. short-circuits, relay protection, losses, reliability, performance indices)
- Load forecasting
- Voltage reduction and volt/VAR optimization
- Reduction of network peak load and power losses
- Load shedding and other demand response methods
- Optimization of renewables, distributed energy resources, and microgrids
- Switch order management
- Outage management processing, including mobile field client access
- Optimization and subsequent reduction of investments in extending and upgrading power facilities, substations, automation, etc.
- Improvement of power quality and customer service
Date: April 23th, 2014
Time: 5:30 pm
Location: The Onion
Amenities: Food and Drinks for Purchase
To celebrate the new year, IEEE Spokane Section is pleased to announce prizes for those that Register and Attend Technical Seminars! For now, the prizes will be a gift card at a store or online merchant, but we’re open to other suggestions!